Friday, January 30, 2009

This is a Test

Yesterday Sheila was home sick again. This time with a cold. I think it might be allergies now though because she coughed and sniffled in the morning and slowly she got better throughout the day that within a few hours she was not coughing and was not stuffy at all. This morning she is showing the same signs of symptoms. I think she is going to school. Yesterday because she wasn't acting sick because she didn't feel sick she and her brother were fighting. They usually play well together but they do feed off each other. If one is doing something wrong than they both are. They are great kids to watch by themselves. Anyway, yesterday they seemed to find every one of my buttons to push.

So I think Motherhood is a test. But I am pretty positive that the good times will always far outweigh the worst times and so I just hope that I will continue to improve on being a mother. Although I know I am far from the best mother I also know I am far from being the worst. I think currently I am passing and hopefully some day will be the top of my class.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Yes, it is a test... I sure hope I will pass and that I am learning all I need to ;)

You are doing great!