Saturday, January 10, 2009

No Pictures Please

Today we attempted to get Timmy's 2 year old pictures taken. It was an ordeal. First of all we wanted to go in the morning but they were booked until 4:30. So that threw all our plans out the window. I knew the kids would be worked up at that time. We got there a little early so we did a little shopping first. Showed up about 5 minutes before our appointment and they were running late so we had to wait about 20 more minutes. Then Timmy would not sit for the picture. He sat up there once for a picture with Sheila but then daddy tried to move him back a little and he started screaming and then would not let go of us for anything. We tried several things. Finally daddy held him, the photographer draped a black cloth over daddy and then just zoomed in on the Timster. He actually smiled a couple of times and we got one really good shot (some other good ones but one where Timmy was really smiling) and so that is the one we ordered. We did get a free portrait sheet with the package. We plan on taking our family picture in about a week. I hope he will be okay in those ones.

2 comments:

Cher said...

pics are so much easier when they are babies. That and I have a friend that is so patient she is amazing.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Yeah, this sounds eerily similar to our family photoshoot a few months ago. I had hoped to get some individual shots of Tuck, since I have so many of Brilee (dance, school, etc). So I had some individuals taken of her as well, so they would match, and yeah,now I have even more shots of her, and NONE of Tuck. I am debating on taking him back in for some nice 4yr shots, but I could probably set up my makeshift studio and get some better ones. :)