Monday, January 26, 2009

My birthday

Yikes these are horrible pictures. I could have made myself up a little bit. But here are some pictures from my birthday. We went out to lunch the Monday before since school was out, Ray was off, and we could get the neighbor girl to watch the kids. Then that evening we got the cake and I opened my presents.
I got a boxful of Sizzix dies.

And the Cricut Design Studio. I am going to put this on our laptop since I can put that right by my Cricut machine on my desk and not move my machine over to the computer desk. I will try it out probably when we get back from vacation.

We celebrated my birthday and Ray's dad's birthday as a family on Saturday the 24th at Chilis. Oh, and Ray said he will pay for a massage for me at some point but he better make the appointment for me since I am horrible at calling people.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday and your cake looks so yummy!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

looks like you made out!