Friday, January 23, 2009

See what Sheila did


If you notice Sheila now has a little strand of bangs. She cuts with scissors all the time and has never tried cutting her hair but on my birthday she brought me a strand of hair that she had cut off. I decided to leave it for now since it isn't too much and not too noticeable. Hopefully when it grows out it won't be too hard to control.
Sheila's school called me Wednesday and she was sick I picked her up. She got sick that afternoon and then was fine all day yesterday. They called again today to come and get her again. She must have a little bit of a stomach virus although right now she is again acting fine.

2 comments:

Cher said...

I dont think that you have a normal childhood if you dont cut your own hair atleast once. I did it when I was 5 just 1 hour before I was to be the flowergirl at a wedding! Only I cut my bangs way to the top of my forhead! Your lucky she did a good job! LOL :)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Uh-oh! Well, it looks cute anyhow. :)

Hope she is feeling better soon!