Saturday, November 22, 2008

What happened?

Our computer crashed Thursday morning and we still don't know what is wrong with it. Ray took it to a friends after work yesterday and still couldn't find out what was wrong with it so we went and bought a new hard drive last night and we still can't get it to work. But we decided to get a laptop too since we have been thinking about getting one. We just got the internet hooked up to the internet.

We will be working on our desktop computer still to get it up and running. We lost everything we hadn't saved in awhile which was our trip pictures and maybe 1-2 months more worth. I did burn all the others a couple of months back but not sure if it was August or September that I did that. I also lost our five year budget that I keep. Also my ebay listings that are not currently listed on ebay. That is like cutting off my right hand. We now have a flash drive for me to use to save all that stuff so if it happens again I won't have to start from scratch again.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Oh man, sorry you lost stuff! :( Good luck with new computer ventures! We have two hard drives, and back each up onto the other every so often, need to do it more often though.