Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Fill-ins on saturday

1. The last band I saw live was New Kids on the Block on October 29 in Atlanta Georgia.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is eating all the good food, and it will be good since I am cooking it.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is about 3/4 done. The kids are done, each others gifts are almost done, so all we have left is a few extended family. I start in August or September every year.
4. Thoughts of worry fill my head. Both children are sick and I am worried about them.
5. I wish I could wear my size 6 jeans again.
6. Bagpipes are really cool, especially at funerals. Sorry if that is morbid.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to buying a new computer since mine has died, tomorrow my plans include taking care of sick kids and Sunday, I want to see my kids get better!

1 comment:

Cher said...

Ohhhh I hope the little ones get better soon! I hat it when they are sick it is so sad. you do get more cuddles but its still sad.