Monday, November 10, 2008

Playing at the park

The other thing we did on vacation before I got too sick is take the kids to a park and let them play. It was one of the busiest parks I have been in for awhile. We have decided people do not teach their kids manners anymore. Kids were pushing their way past anyone; other children, small children, and adults. She is usually a little timid but by the end she was doing the same thing because she got tired of people pushing past her.


The kids had fun though until She feel down and got hurt. It was time to go by then. A few days after we got home we took them to the park here and even though it's busy on the weekends it wasn't on Thursday or whenever we went and they were able to play with out fending other kids off.




3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

It looks like they had a great time. It's good to know they can defend themselves and isn't it awful kids have no manners anymore? My kids aren't going to be that way because we didn't teach them!:O)

Cher said...

M loves the park. I am sad that its getting to cold to go anymore. We will have to wait til spring. Bummer.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

looks like fun, sorry that the kids were lacking in manners. I have taken to telling kids what they should or shouldn't be doing, even if their parents are there, cause if they won't, I will. Yeah, people don't like me. lol