Friday, November 28, 2008

I am declaring November sick month

Since my kids have gotten ear infections my husband and I have been slowly getting sick too. Now he and I are both miserable too. I had a miserable night tossing and turning. I didn't think we had anymore sudafed so didn't take anything. At 5:30 this morning my husband informed me that there was some sudafed on the counter in our bathroom and he had just taken some. I took some and finally got back to sleep an hour later and slept for another 1 1/2 hours. If the base clinic was open he and I would be going in. I have been sick 3 of the 4 weeks of November. It doesn't help that the weather here can't decide if it is cold or warm. At least the kids are getting better.

Thanksgiving turned out good even though I really didn't want it here. I didn't make too much of the food and everyone brought food so we had plenty. The house was clean enough. After dinner and everyone started leaving Ray's parents took the kids for a couple of hours so we could go to the movie "Twilight." I had to suck cough drops through it but I was glad I finally got to see it. It wasn't as good as the book, but not many movies are, but it was still good and my husband even enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

I hope decemeber is much better for you in the sick dept!! I haven't seen Twilight yet, one of these days. :)

Cher said...

I loved the movie! I cant wait til the next one. I am with you on the book is better but for what they had to work with I like it! Ron wasnt up for it. he kept saying "ugh! this is such a chick flick!"
Hope that you are all feeling better soon!