Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's my 200 post and I am doing a tag

My cousin tagged me so here is mine. It is my 200 blog. I can't believe I have blogged that much.

8 Fave TV Shows
1. 2. 3. 4.

5. 6.
7. 8.

8 Fave Restaurants

1. Treasure Ship
2. Red Lobster
3. Big Jud's Country Diner
4. Bluebird (in Logan)
5. Roadhouse Grill (closed here)
6. Old Mexico
7. Sonic (for the Blue Coconut Slushies)
8. TGIF (for the cheesecake)

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went shopping
2. Took a nap (very short)
3. Watched Chuck & Heroes
4. Cross stitched
5. Hung new drapes
6. spent time on internet
7. read
8. bathed

8 Things to Look Forward To
1. Christmas
2. Disneyworld trip with the kids in February
3. Ray's promotions
4. More babies
5. the mail (unless it is bills)
6. getting my new Cricut Expression machine (it's backordered so not sure when it will come in. I got it on a great sale at Customcrops.com.)
7. Catching up on scrapbooks (like that will ever happen.)
8. Planning our next trip.

8 Things on your wishlist
1. fence
2. hardwood floors
3. knitting machine
4. new digital camera
5. paint for the walls
6. trees in the backyard
7. Ray's promotion
8. Larger house

8 People to Tag
1. Tiffany
2. Cher
3. Meryn
4. Anyone else that thinks this is fun.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

love your post. I like lots of your shows too. :)