Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Start of Christmas Break

Sheila got home early from school on December 19. In her bag of goodies she had a thing of bubbles and immediately wanted to go out and blow some. Since the weather was very nice we went out and blew bubbles. Luckily I had a couple of extra bottles so Timmy could have one too.
The next day their daddy took them out to write on the sidewalks while I got a little rest. When I was a kid we sometimes had tons of snow to play in Christmas break and always the bitter cold. Not such warm weather that shorts and short sleeve shirts are applicable.
However, the weather did turn cold over the weekend and was cool for a few days before Christmas but now we are to the pleasant weather.

2 comments:

Cher said...

How fun! Only you are right how weird with no snow. TYhats how I felt when I lived in Vegas. but I am glad that you had a great Christmas!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Cute pics, and yes, crazy to be in shorts on "winter" break. :)