Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Friends are invaluable. I am glad I have some just wished I didn't live so far away from most of them.
2. Cherish health; it's ever changing.
3. I'm ready for this cold to finally go away. Come on, it's been over a month.
4. My husband's collogne, I think it's Victoria Secret's Sexy or something, is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is a little animal on a sled. My grandparents gave it to me for my first Christmas in 76.
6. Take some little children, mix it all together and you have a lot of trouble and a lot of love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include preparing my sharing time lesson and Sunday, I want to teach a good lesson!

No comments: