Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New nephew

Update: He was born 2:09 this morning. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz and 20.75 inches long. He was 2 weeks early. They named him Kaden Mark. My other brother and his wife are expecting a boy.

My brother Mark and his wife Michelle welcomed a new baby boy (their first boy, third child) early this morning. My dad emailed me about 3 a.m. mountain time telling me that my brother called him about 2:45 and told him that he was born early this morning. No details yet but I will update the post when it comes. For my parents that makes 4 grandsons, 5 granddaughters, 1 step grandson, and 1 step granddaughter. My brother Michael and his wife Tatum should be finding out what they are having today. They are due in April.

4 comments:

Cher said...

ahhhh babies are so fun!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

yay for babies! My sister Hillary is going to have another boy. She found out yesterday. That will make 7 grandsons and 1 granddaughter after the two boys are born. Yay for boys!:)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Yay for boys. It seems like everyone I know is having a boy. We talked about that at Thanksgiving how everyone we know is having boys (at least LDS) but the majority of the world is booming with girls. Makes you wonder.:)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Congrats to Mark and Michelle! I would love to see pics! That is one big boy, I have yet to break the 7lb mark!

And congrats to Michael and Tatum on finding out they are having a little boy also!!