Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I couldn't sleep so I got up early and started getting ready for church. Finally my family began to get up. My husband started to change our son into his church clothes and the little boy started hacking away like he was going to cough up a lung. He had a slightly runny nose and a temperature off and on all week but I thought it was teething since his final little teeth are erupting through the gums. I checked his temperature and he had one. My daughter loves our new thermometer (we got one that scans the forehead so much nicer with little kids) and wanted hers checked too. Sure enough she had a temperature too, higher than our sons. We decided we better keep them home with his nasty cough. So now we are having a lazy day just being together as a family.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

We did the same thing because our two little twinners have a nasty croupy cough. Must be the season.