Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It Could be Worse

“It could be worse” has begun to be my monthly motto. That is what I have to keep saying to myself every time something goes wrong or my husband’s schedule changes. He gets no notice. He went to work today again and found out he would be working 12 hour days again until Hurricane Ike is no longer a threat. We aren’t even in the cone of uncertainty. I really hope Ike is the last hurricane of the season and we can get back to normal so that our family can start having plans again.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Yah, the fav. happens sometimes that way. It will work nice in Word, but look bluch in blog. Also if it's all squishy looking try enlarging it. That worked for mine. I'm not sure about making a list of your faves, but I'm sure if you make a note someplace all you would have to do is go back in a change it, since now you know how. Yay for smart moms!!!:O) Oh, and nice word scramble below. It's slukd and at first glance I thought it was slutd (not nice).

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Wow, I am so sorry about all of that. What a bunch of ick to not have your hubby around, and his schedule changing all the time. I hope things work out.