Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Halloween and cool weather are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October. Of course this October I am looking forward to my cruise and another family vacation up to South Carolina.

2. Sometimes I sing. But only my husband and children will hear it, poor things.

3. My older brother is finally having a baby with his wife and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! When he was younger he said he would never have children.

4. When I'm down, I like to walk or read to get me out of my mood.

5. Home is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for reading a book, cleaning the house, and watching movies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include entering things in the fair and Sunday, I want to go to church and be able to stay without any sick kids!

1 comment:

Cher said...

OK the rainy day is good for the book. Forget the cleaning! ugh! you can do that any day. How often do we get rainy days?