Friday, September 19, 2008

Fiday Fill-Ins

1. There is no need for road rage. Hey, I am sure everyone just wants to get somewhere and everyone may even be having a bad day so lighten up and try to keep the rage in check. Road rage can make a regular person into a murderer in a blink of an eye and there is no going back after that.

2. Where in the heck did the time go. It has been 10 years since I returned from my mission, 6 since I graduated from college, and five since my wedding. My children will be 18 in a blink of an eye.

3. Read is all I managed to do. I started a new book yesterday and I was hooked. I finally gave in and started the Twilight books and wow what a great writer. I know Cher reads these books so I am sure she can relate. I love books that I can just get excited to read the next page. I actually got more done but I read almost 200 pages in the first book yesterday. Only a few books have been able to pull me in like that, and even fewer series. This series may become a favorite like The Work and The Glory, Harry Potter, The Kingdom and the Crown, Mistborn, and Wheel of Time to name a few.

4. Prospects for economic growth are huge right now. I know a lot people are freaking out about the stock market but it is the perfect time for people that haven't or have only small investments to jump in. Dr. Phil said that money is a commodity that you can get a lot of and then lose it and then gain it. That is so true and since the market is losing right now it will unevitably gain again so go ahead and make the plunge. I know I hope too.

5. Go out and vote is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are not always the same thing.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my husband and his friends and Sunday, I want to go to church without any anxiety!

2 comments:

Meryntha said...

Hmmm, a sunday without any anxiety? I have never heard of such a thing. Let me know how it works out! :)

Cher said...

I cant believe its Fri already!
LOVE the Twilight series!!!!! so glad that your reading it. I couldnt get into the other book Host that didnt grab my attention like the others. Enjoy reading!!!