Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sinking into the depths

I created myself a schedule to help keep myself organized and try to get more done in a day instead of floundering around and accomplishing nothing. I don't adhere to it religiously but I do loosely. I start off the day with reading the scriptures and also reading to the children. Then I try to do some exercise, cleaning, and so forth. But today the schedule was thrown out since I watched my friend's kids this morning while she went to the doctor and now I feel like I am sinking beneath the depths of pressing issues needing attention. My ebay sales are piling up, my house has been traumatized by double the kids trampling through it, and my body aches from the lack of physical nourishment of exercise. Not to mention that absence of spiritual nourishment that calms my mind and keeps me in check during the day. My daughter has lost her pants and her hair has not been brushed yet. My son has animal crackers smashed in his pocket. Saving some for later, perhaps?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Don't you just love those days when you have so much to do and you walk around not knowing where to start? Hope things get better.:O)