Saturday, February 9, 2008

Glad I wasn't a wet blanket.

My husband was practically gone all day last Thursday and Friday (a week ago.) He worked all day, came home late, ate a quick dinner and then left for class that lasted until almost 10 each night. He usually has class on Tuesday not Friday but they switched it for a field trip. Anyway I had HAD IT with the kids by then. I needed a break. We had planned to go to Gulf World last Saturday but that Friday night I was about to tell my husband to forget it, to take the kids without me.
Well Saturday morning I woke up and I felt much better and we decided to go to Gulf World that afternoon. I am so glad I decided to go because even though my daughter whined the whole way until we got in the sea lion show (the one that was started when we got there) and the look and excitement on her face was well worth it.







Yes we were that close to Otto, the sea lion.






We saw Sea Lions, birds, penquins, dolphins, turtles, sharks, lizards, alligators, snakes, and frogs. They have shows throughout the day. We saw the bird, sea lion, and dolphin show. My daughter loved the sea lion show best and then enjoyes looking at the giant sea turtles and the snakes. My son just loved it all.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun. Good for you for taking your kids to places like that!:O)