Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally, PEACE!!!

Wow, it is just 8 pm and my children are both fast asleep. My daughter feel asleep just before 7 while she was in time out for taking toys away from her brother. My son, however, put up a good fight. He wiggled, he squirmed, he drank a little, spat it out, cried, whined, and finally lost the battle for the night. Now he is all tucked in. My husband is at his class for another hour and I have some peace and quiet. Well, not really since Lost comes on tonight but I will get to watch a show uninterrupted from diaper changes, crying, or juice/milk runs. I love my children and love my time with them, but boy do I value "me time" now I rarely get it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope you soaked it up!!! Love that "me time" that is so rare and lusted after.:O)