Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away Come Back Another Day


I love the rain but it has been raining nonstop all day. At the 6 o'clock news they said we received over 4 inches already and now, almost 4 hours later, we must have doubled that. I looked out in our street and it looks like a river is running down our driveway and into the torrent running down the street. Some people said their garages were flooding, where there has never been any flood. We have had tornado warnings, flood warnings, and severe thunderstorm warnings. It took Ray almost an hour to get home today. He said on his way home a firetruck was headed one way with their lights and sirens going and a police car the other. The forecast for tomorrow? More of this lovely stuff with an added bonus of winds.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yikes! I think I'll keep my fog and melting snow, thanks.