Friday, October 17, 2008

Week in Review and Friday Fill-Ins

She went to the dentist for the second time. Still didn’t like it much. Daddy had to hold her while the dentist looked in her mouth. He said her teeth look great and no decay. She got a new princess toothbrush. It took all of 10 minutes.

I’ve started to bike ride every afternoon with a neighbor. She is also my visiting teacher and her daughter is our babysitter. We try to go around the neighborhood twice, which is about two miles. Hopefully we will continue doing that after we get back from vacation too.

Ray passed his physical fitness test for the military with flying colors. He took it a few weeks early since we are going on the cruise and he didn’t want to have to worry about trying to pass it when he got back and after he gorged himself on the cruise’s food. He only ended up working 1 1/2 days this week and now he is off for three weeks for our vacation.

Only other thing going on this week is getting ready for our cruise. I have been cleaning and packing all week. Today we are having the missionaries over for dinner so I will be making a dessert this morning and then dinner tonight.



1. Follow the prophet.

2. My camera is something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must work hard.

4. I really love being a mother (even if sometimes I don't act like it) is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a family here on earth.

6. Root beer floats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the missionaries over, tomorrow my plans include last minute packing, shopping, and cleaning and Sunday, I want to got to church and get some rest before the cruise!

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

I didn't know you were going on a cruise! How fun!