Friday, October 3, 2008

Week in Review and Friday Fill-Ins

1. One of my favorite moments this week was one evening when both my children crawled on my lap and we played peek a bo and laughed and talked. They rarely do that when my husband is home.
2. My husband has been wanting to get a larger monitor for a long time. He finally got one this week with his mad money. He bought a 24 inch one off the internet for a good price. It has been fun seeing the pictures a lot larger. It will be great for conference this weekend since I watch it over the internet.

3. Since I have been busy that last two weeks with getting my stuff ready for the fair and stuff ready to list one more time on ebay before we go on vacation the house has been neglected. This week I decided to start rectifing that. I cleaned both of the kids rooms really good. I also started in on the master bath. It is the most neglected room in the house because it’s the less seen but also because I have to clean it while T is asleep and She is distracted or I have them under foot. It’s a small space or I wouldn’t mind them helping out like they do in the other bathroom.

4. Ray is working the weekend because they are having an inspection that started yesterday. We had to reschedule She’s dental appointment because of it. (She likes her daddy to be there.) Also he will get next Wednesday off and then a three day weekend so we plan on taking the kid’s to the beach one of those days.

5. Looking ahead I will be busy the next few weeks getting stuff ready for our trips at the end of the month. Just a few weeks until our cruise and we are very excited. I bought 15 rolls of film for it although I used some of it at the fair this week and also some will be used for our other trip after the cruise.



1. October is one of my favorite months. I love halloween, the dressing up. I usually make all our costumes but we will be gone this year for it although I still want to do something special for the kids. We probably couldn't get a costume on She anyway.
2. Bugs and spiders scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's beautiful. But the leaves aren't falling here in Florida. They haven't even changed colors yet and when they finally fall it is nothing like in the West, especially Logan. I miss Logan the most in the fall, driving through the pass on the way to Salt Lake, GORGEOUS!!
4. My favorite horror movie is Wait Until Dark because it still scares me. But that really isn't a horror movie. I don't do well with horro movies.
5. My wedding = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night when I was babysitting around 14 and the lights went out and the wind howled around the house and all I could do was huddle on their couch while the kids were sleeping waiting for the parents to come home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing exciting, tomorrow my plans include watching conference and going to a retirement party for one of my husband's coworkers and Sunday, I want to watch conference!

1 comment:

Cher said...

I saw in the background of your pic w/the kiddos..Breaking Dawn (it was breaking dawn right?)
How many day til the big va-cay?