Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't sleep

Call it anxiety or excitement but I think it is both and now it is stress but here it is 2 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink since my hour and a half nap this afternoon. In 3 hours my alarm clock is going to go off. In 3 1/2 (4 at the most) we need to be on the road to take our kids over to my friends house to drop them off. It wouldn't be so bad if they still lived here but now we have to take them 1 3/4 hours away. It wouldn't be so bad if we had until 4 to get to the cruise ship unstead of 2:30. We were going to drive both cars to our friend's house and then leave the van for them since they only have one car and it only fits 5 people, not 7, but now if I don't get any sleep that might be out of the question. Everything is pretty much packed and ready so there really isn't a reason I shouldn't be asleep but I'm not so here I sit blogging about it.