Monday, October 13, 2008

50 Odd things

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Absolutely, positively, I rather die a horrible death, NO!
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I can shoot a 22.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Blue Coconut Slush, happy hour here I come.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Depends on the doctor and why I am going. Dentist always.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love roasted hotdogs and to put them in baked beans or chilis.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Ice cold milk.
9. Can you do push-ups? About 10 at a time.
.10. Age? 32
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. I'm not much of a jewelry girl. (stole from Tiffany but my thoughts exactly) I sometimes wear necklaces that my husband have given me.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading, scrapbooking, crocheting, knitting, sewing, doing word puzzles.
13. Favorite Actor: Patrick Dempsey
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My temper will erupt over stupid things. Some of you have witnessed this personally. It isn't pretty. Usually I can claim PMS but I am trying to control it.
16. Middle name? D, that's it nothing after the D. Although I use Dudley now.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? (1)kids and hubby are washing the car (2) the news is on (3) I am tired even though I took an hour nap after the beach.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? (1)nothing(2) nothing(3) nothing
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? (1) water (2) milk (3)water
20. 3 Current worries? (1) leaving the kids for the cruise (2) booking a hotel for our Disney World trip next February (3) getting everything packed and taken care of before the cruise.
21. Current hate right now? nothing really. Oh, the heat. 87 today. (I know you Utahans are probably envious of it but believe me that it gets old after 9 months of nothing but sweat and expensive power bills.
22. Favorite place to be? with my kids and husband, so usually that is home.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I think we went to bed early.
24. Where would you like to go? The Holy Land, England, Spain, China, and Alaska
25. Name three people who will complete this. Tiff already did. Maybe Cher and Rachel but whoever thinks its fun or has the time.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, furry leopard print ones and even though I only wear them about 3 months of the year they are worn out.
27. What shirt are you wearing? dark green
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, rather have cotton
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? Yellow!
31. Would you be a pirate? I was for Halloween last year.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? don't usually shower, I'm a bath girl and then I read. I use to sing the "Spirit of God" in the shower at the MTC. Strange since I don't sing in public.
33. Favorite girl's name? my daughter's name, Elizabeth, & Kimberly and of course my name ;)
34. Favorite boy's name? My son's name, Matthew, Jordan, Joshua, Jason, and the list goes on. However my husband doesn't like a lot of those names.
35. What is in your pocket? nothing but lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My friend on facebook volunteering to be my luggage carrier after I posted I was getting ready to go on a cruise.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I think I had rainbow bright, later New Kids on the block.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? trigger thumb, sliced open forehead, tumor on my thyroid, broken finger.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes, although I wish it was closer to town and a bigger yard.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? All my friends are quiet and soft spoken.
42. How many dogs do you have? None right now but we may get one after we get a fence.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Me hubby
44. What is your favorite book(S)? the Book of Mormon which I have read like 9 times but I love fantasy books too. My latest have been the Twilight Saga and Wheel of Time series. I have also the new Farworld book to read and the 3rd of Eragon series to read soon. Also I will be getting soon in the mail the 3rd Mistborn and the 2nd Alcatraz books.
45. Where were you born? Burley, Idaho
46. What is your favorite candy? depends on the holiday. Halloween: candy corn; Christmas: cream filled chocolates and mints; Easter: peeps and marshmallow type. Year round: Red Vine red licorice
47. Favorite Sports Team? None
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "The Wicked Witch is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz. No seriously, "God be with you until we meet again."
49.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Hopefully sleeping but maybe reading or tossing and turning.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Can I please go back to sleep for at least another hour. (It was 6 a.m. and my husband had the day off.)

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Love #50 and I don't care what time it is when I wake up.:) Great answers.