Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When I'm sick I'm a complete baby. I want my mommy and I want to stay in bed.

2. When I take a walk, I think about my life plans. When I was in college before I met Ray when I would walk home from class I would say to myself. "I'm going to get married." I found positive thinking does help to acomplish those goals. After we got married I would say to myself "I'm going to have a baby." Now Ray and I walk together usually and we will talk about our future plans: having more children, doing things around the house, getting a promotion and moving out west and what kind of house we would like to get next.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can get you into trouble. Keeping up with the Jones will pretty much ruin any family. My husband's coworkers are amazed how we live on one income. The thing they don't realize is that we don't NEED the toys: the boat, the luxury car, the big house with all the upgrades, the coolest electronics, the most expensive cell phones, the poshest vacations. Ray and I found contentment with the income we have and the Lord continues to bless us.

4. Cotton makes me comfortable and leather makes me sweaty. Not all leather but some of the leather jackets I have worn does.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was no one I can think of. I really try to forget any appropriate thoughts I have had and I don't think I have had any recently. But I have had some weird dreams about going back to school and being with my exes again and what would have happened if I had married one of them. They always decide they don't want to be married or have children and leave me with the one or two kids I have. I always wake up feeling thankful that I didn't marry them and that I married my husband who loves me and the children.

6. My favorite color these days is yellow because it reminds me of happiness and sunshine.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up the convertible we rented for my husband and his birthday cake, tomorrow my plans include driving over to Destin for my husband's birthday with the top down on the convertible which I am sure the kids will love and playing on the beach and having lunch with his uncle and Sunday, I want to have a pleasant day at church (like that is going to happen)!

2 comments:

Cher said...

Wow! Have fun this weekend!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Have fun in the convertible. Don't forget to put your hair in a pony tail, or it will blow all over and the ride will be miserable. I did that once in my brother's car, ugh! My hair was a rat's nest when we got done.:O)