Friday, August 15, 2008

And the answer is a ghost

I have gone back and forth about what the children should be for Halloween this year since my daughter really hasn't shown a preference and my son is still two young. I usually try to make their costumes but this year we may not be around for much dressing up so we may go for store bought ones this year if we do end up dressing up. The question became what to make them. I received my answer yesterday. My son loves to put a blanket over his head and walk around. Last night my hubby and I laughed so hard as he came walking down the hall with a blanket completely over his head. He couldn't see a thing. He veered slightly to the right and headed straight for a wall. Ray dived to hinder him before the collussion could occur. However, my son was not too happy about his daddy's save. He put the blanket back over his head and immediately bumped into the door. Than he turned around and bumped into the wall. He thought that was great fun to run into walls and doors while he couldn't see. I turned to Ray and said, "I think he will be a ghost for Halloween." However, he will have eye holes in his costume.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

That is too cute. I was thinking just the same thing today-we must be one the same wave length-as Daredevil and Mr. Bean ran down the hall with pillow cases over their heads. Boys are so silly!:O)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Tuck did the same thing, forgot about until reading this, man, he is growing up. :( But that is one easy costume to make! :)