Thursday, April 24, 2008

She-girl's Take

(written in the view of my 3 year old daughter)
I'll skip the driving part since that is the boring part although I did get to watch a lot of movies. I liked Aunt Patty's house. They had a cute little puppy who liked to lick us. Aunt Patty played with bubbles with me and gave me some good snacks. They also have a huge staircase and my favorite thing was to lead my little brother over to it and get him climbing and see my mommy and daddy come running to get him off. I would laugh and so would little brother and he once tried to run from mommy and fell down the stair before she could get there but he was okay.

When we got to the camp I wanted to help set up the tent. I got to help put the poles together and hand them to daddy. It was way cool to see the tent going up. I also tried to help with the fire but I had to be really careful because it is very hot.
The cave was pretty cool. I liked walking around it but sometimes I would get scared and then daddy would come and pick me up. I held onto my little pink flashlight tightly and was able to point it at things. When our tour guide lost his flashlight in the lake he wanted to borrow mine, but no way. What if he lost mine? Next time don't drop yours in the lake. My favorite part though was this little table and chairs outside the sweet shop in the village. The sweet shop wasn't open so we didn't get ant sweets. I did get to pick out a bag of pretty shiny rocks from the shop.

Sometimes when I was playing outside my feet would get dirty. I would go in the tent, take off my shoes, and wipe them off. Mommy would ask what I was doing and I would say, "Feet dirty." Come on, Mom, couldn't you figure that out?

Mommy got the bubbles out that Aunt Patty got us. I wanted to blow the bubbles but I was getting soap every where and my bubbles weren't really working out. T-man tried to blow too and ended up getting a mouthful of soap. Mommy told me she needed to do it. I at first didn't want to let her do it but then I saw she could make lots of bubbles and T-man was having fun too. I ended up having a blast running after them and popping them.

Our last night there we had a hotdog roast. I watched daddy as he roasted our hotdogs. He was being funny and put three on a stick. The fire burnt through the stick and two of them dropped into the fire. He tried to get them out but they were very black and covered with ash. That's okay I don't like hotdogs that well anyway, in fact I have always refused to eat them although I have to have my own. I just ate my chips and so did T-man.

My favorite part though was when we roasted marshmallows. Daddy caught mine on fire and I got to blow it out but I didn't want to eat it after that. Mommy and Daddy put theirs with chocolate and graham crackers and called them samores. I ate my chocolate and graham crackers separately.



2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Wow, She-girl. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good for your mommy and daddy to take you to fun places. And duh mom, of course feet get dirty.:O)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Love to hear things from Sheila's point of view!