Friday, April 18, 2008

Crazy 8's


8 Things I’m passionate about
*My faith in God
*My family
*Being a loyal friend
*Scrapbooking
*Traveling
*Reading as much as I can
*Writing
*Becoming healthy

8 Things I want to do before I die
*Travel to Europe, Jerusalem, and all 50 states (I have about 20 to go)
*Publish a novel or a few
*Raise strong, healthy, and confident children
*Serve a mission with my husband
*See my grandchildren
*Be a better mother
*Finish all my projects
*Catch up on my scrapbooks

8 Things I often say
*"You're in time out."
*"Close the door."
*"Put that back."
*"I love you."
*"Be nice to your brother."
*"My beautiful boy."
*"My beautiful brown eyed girl."
*"Clean up your toys."
8 Things I've learned this past year
*I don't have to be perfect to be a good mother.
*I still need to work on being a good mother.
*I'm not crazy, and I am not alone.
*I fall inlove with my husband more and more each day.
*He hears me.
*My children need me.
*I now like shrimp.
*I depend on my husband more than I let on.

8 Things I must do each day to feel good
*brush my teeth
*brush my hair
*hug my kids
*kiss my husband
*exercise
*read the scriptures
*pray
*smile

8 Things that attract me to my best friends
*loyalty
*sense of humor
*honesty
*empathy
*willing to listen to me whine
*themselves
*forgiving
*light of Christ is in them
8 People I think should do Crazy 8's☺
*Tiffany (already did)
*Cher
*Rachel
*anyone else that wants too
Thank you, Tiffany, this was a cute little exercise and I hope you don't mind me borrowing it. It made me think.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I love that you did this! It was fun learning all your crazy 8's.