Saturday, June 14, 2008

The spring has sprung

It is time for a new pair of glasses. I was hoping I would be able to use my frames at least one more time but last night I went to put them on and the spring on the ear piece spring and now it over extends. At least I can still wear them. So Monday morning we will be calling the base for an appointment and hopefully this week I will be picking out some new glasses. I also need new contacts but they will probably have to wait until closer to our cruise which is just about 4 months away. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Cher said...

I remember you loosing one of your CLS in Fred Myer while serving in Monroe. Talk about an experience! Lucky you found it.

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Have you ever thought about Lasik? I would think in the long run it would be cheaper than contacts and glasses, though I don't wear either so don't know. Yay, for new glasses though.:)