Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sick Again

Yesterday I was hit hard with the flu. A few weeks ago I got a slight case of the flu that lingered for about a week but it was nothing compared to yesterday. My poor husband had to come home from work early to take care of the kids and me. I had tried to get a hold of his mother to come over but couldn't get a hold of her. It felt like someone had beat my sides and all I could do for awhile was lie on the floor and feel like I was going to die. Luckily, my children were very good while my husband was at work and I did get my son down for a nap and my daughter put herself down for a nap before my husband came home.

Hopefully today will be a better day.

2 comments:

Cher said...

ahhh I hope you feeling better!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. If I was closer I would take those kids of your and let you rest. Here's hoping you get to feeling better. Hugs-Tiff