Friday, June 13, 2008

Poor Girl

I passed the lovely flu to my daughter. Yesterday right before Daddy got home she started vomiting and couldn't stop all evening. Trying to get her to throw up in a bowl was a real challenge so we were cleaning up the floors all night. Luckily she hadn't eaten a lot during the day and at the end it was just juice. The last time was all over my husband since he was holding her. I couldn't help but laugh because I thought it was either brave or stupid not to have the bowl close at hand while holding a sick child.

Worried that she would be worse, or either he or our son would have it he called his boss and got off of work today. Our daughter slept soundly all night and now is full of energy like nothing has happened. It was two days between her and I so I expect we may have another hit tomorrow. Everytime I hear a child cough now I go running.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I hope it by passes the guys. I am so glad you two ladies are doing better. What a "brave" husband you have.:)