Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A seat with a view

(written through my son's eyes)

Mommy put me in the big chair with a tray and put my lunch on the tray. My sissy was sitting next to me in her big girl chair. Mommy left us there to eat our lunch because really how much trouble could we get into while eating our lunch. Sure I like to throw my food all over the room but that isn't trouble, is it? The other day I threw my waffle all over and two pieces landed on mommy's work desk but she didn't find one of the pieces until today. Anyway, back to lunch. My sissy and I were laughing and having a good old time. Sissy got a great idea. My chair is on wheels and even though there is carpet on the floor she started to push my chair. There is a big window in the dining room and when mommy is working we sometimes like to look out it. Sometimes it is raining, sometimes there are cats stalking around the houses, and sometimes we can see neat bugs flying around. Sissy pushes me right up by the window so I can enjoy the view while I am eating my lunch. What a nice sissy I have.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

What a sweet sister. That's so cute!