Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sixth Anniversary

Our sixth anniversary was Saturday the 22nd. Friday was a busy day for us. We had a birthday party to attend for the kids and then an open house at Sheila's school. Ray got home early that day and was home before the kids and I got back. He surprised me with this beautiful bouquet of flowers.


I didn't take the pictures until our actual anniversary.


The evening of the 22nd the in-laws watched the kids while we went out to dinner at one of the nicest restaurants out on the beach. We even splurged and got dessert. Um, yummy coconut cream pie for me. Ray got a chocolate cake with a layer of cheesecake in the middle. I took my camera with me but forgot to get pictures.

We exchanged cards at the restaurant. I already got my present a few weeks ago when we went to Joann Superstore. Ray is getting a nice digital camera for his birthday (this weekend) since he wanted one a little more than we budgeted for birthdays he agreed to get a birthday/anniversary gift. I usually don't like to do that but sometimes it is necessary. We will be picking out his camera this Friday.

It was a nice anniversary and it was good to be out alone since it may be the last time we go out by ourselves for a long time since we will have a newborn in just a few weeks.

3 comments:

Cher said...

Congrats!!!Our Anniversary is Mon and I hear ya about going out. It will be a long time waiting after the baby comes. Especially since the baby is coming right around cold and flu season! I will be a hermit for a few months!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Congratulations!!!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad it was nice!