Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Since I haven't done one of these in awhile I thought I would give it a go again.

1. Ice Cream is my favorite summertime treat. With my acid reflux I don't always get to partake but with Nexim it makes it possible for me to indulge every once in awhile.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is "Ferris Buellers Day Off". Shame on me I had to look up who he was but I recognized most of his films. I am not a huge fan of those 80s classics.
3. Baby skin is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon is really beautiful when it is big and bright.
5. I am fixing Macaroni and Cheese for the kids's lunch right now.
6. When daylight fades I am ready for bed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting things done, tomorrow my plans include shopping and cleaning out the closet and Sunday, I want to go to church without having to go to the Emergency Room!

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I hear you about Sunday! I don't want to end up in the hospital either.:) I, too, had to look up John Hughes. I am an 80's classic-movie girl. Molly Ringwald. Sigh. Oh, and baby skin-nice!:)