Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I remember, I remember my first day of school. I was extremely shy and my mom couldn't take me the first day of first grade so the week before during registration she took me to my class and I met my teacher. But the first day of school I was waiting by the door for us to be able to go in and another first grade teacher told me I was in her class. Sure enough I was on both lists. They made me choose and I didn't want to hurt either of their feelings. I chose the one I met the week before.
2. Dear Ray I want you to know I love you more each day.
3. Is that my little girl all grown up and going to school!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of ice cream, cookies, cake, sweets. This baby likes those sweets.
5. I'm saving a big hug just for you when I see you again!
6. If I made a birthday list a Canon digital SLR camera would definitely be on it!!! The one I would like is quite expensive so I think I will be saving for that for at least a year. My birthday wish list will most likely include new Sizzix dies and new Cricut cartridges I don't have yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my husband, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my anniversary (6 years) and Sunday, I want to enjoy church!

No comments: