Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Blah Day

The weather matches my mood today. This morning I was productive. I cleaned both of my children's room; threw away a bag of garbage and got another bigger bag ready to take to Good Will. My daughter and son will never miss those toys that have been cluttering the bottom of their toy boxes for months. Also rotating the toys brought some up that they were excited to play with again. I then paid the bills, balanced the check book, and updated the budget (payday yippee!) That's when the blah struck. I had an order to get ready for shipment and it was all I could do to cut it. I usually love doing my ebay business and also scrapbooking (which I do when I don't have orders) but I didn't even feel like doing that. I tried to read but that couldn't hold my interest. Sure I could clean the rest of my house. I think the bathrooms haven't been done in a few days but I just couldn't muster the desire to do it. So I sat in a chair with the remote and channeled surf. My son also having a blah day has sat in my lap most of the afternoon just chilling. Now my husband is on his way home and it's leftovers tonight (didn't even feel like cooking) and then I will have to make myself give the kids a bath since they really need one. At least my meeting was cancelled for tonight so maybe I will at least get the laundry folded after the kids go to bed.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has those kind of days. Hope tomorrow is better.

Cher said...

are you pregnant? JK Its just because that it how I feel everyday right now!