Friday, January 4, 2008

Surviving the terrible twos

My daughter is almost three but I don't think the terrible twos will ever end. She got a cold over the holidays and then gave it to me. The day I felt the worse was the day she was feeling better and she had so much energy I couldn't stop her from destroying the house. She ripped up a paperback book, ripped up a good portion of box of tissues, smashed crackers in the carpet with her toy rake, dumped out her bowl of cheerios, and who knows what I missed. I was absolutely livid when she got in my scrapbooking supplies (a big no-no) and used up three sheets of my stickers that I use for scrapbooking and those whom scrapbook know those aren't cheap. I always wanted a large family but I am starting to change my mind. If my son is anything like her at two we will probably be done. She was such a sweet baby, too.

No comments: