Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Diaper Hunt

I get to participate in a diaper hunt almost daily. What is a diaper hunt you ask? Every year kids swarm to city parks, churches, and other such places for the annual Easter egg hunts. They search high and low for Easter eggs. They may be in plain sight and they may be hidden. I get to do that almost every day with dirty diapers. The Easter Bunny in this case is my sweet husband. Hey, at least he changes them. But they don't always make it to the garbage. I will be changing my son in the nursery and will discover already soiled diapers neatly wrapped up waiting for me to find them in the crib, on the wipe container, and in the rocking chair. They will be on the couch or up on a bookshelf in the living room. Today I haven't found any but that could be because I just recently teased him about it. I fear that as long as my children are in diapers I will have the continual diaper hunt.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I can't tell you how many times I have the same thing happen. Diapers, diapers everywhere...but none of them are clean.:O)