Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sheila's first day of Kindergarten

I know this is a little late but Sheila started kindergarten on August 13.  I was able to get her in a regular class this year and she has transitioned well.  She only goes to speech now.  She has made several friends in her class.  There are 17 students. I tried to get a picture of her with her back pack when we got there but she wouldn't have any of that.
She rides the bus everyday. She gets on at before 7and home a little before 3.  She has lunch at school but since she is a picky eater I am starting to send lunches with her more often.  I figured her lunches to send cost between $1-$1.50 depending on what I send her when school lunches cost $2.  If she only drinks the milk and eats one think it is not worth buying the lunch at school. (And that is what she does sometimes.)

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Brilee is a picky eater too. Packing the same old PB&J lunch every day sure gets old, I wish she would take hot lunch more often. When I read her the choices, Tuck always wants to have everything on the menu, I think we'll be buying a lot of hot lunches next year. I think the lunches are $1.25 here.