Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh No they didn't

Timmy and Sheila were playing in the yard while I sat finishing a movie.  I could see them out the window I was sitting next to and I had the window open so I could see them.  They were playing in a puddle in the driveway.  I looked out and saw them in the puddle and some teenager girls across the street talking.  Within a couple of minutes one of those teenage girls were at my window telling me that my kids were taking off their clothes.  I looked out and Timmy has his shirt off (they already had their shoes off.)   I think, "Phew, they told me before he was naked."  Then Sheila streaked past the window.

I jumped up and open the door saying thanks to the girl on my way.  "Sheila and Timmy, get in this house and get some clothes on!"  They run in the house and I am left to go out and gather up the wet discarded clothing.