Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fair 2010

 We went to the fair on October 4.  I mostly got red and blue ribbons like I mentioned before.  I forgot to take pictures of some of my items.  If you see the picture of Kimberly on the side bar I made the outfit she is wearing.  I actually made Kimberly about 4-5 dresses and Sheila 2 skirts and 2 dresses.
 The kids had fun riding the rides.  I rode a few with them and so did Daddy.  I was suprised Grandma didn't ride as many as she usually does.  The kids each played a fishing game and got a "lovely" horn.

We stayed for 2 1/2 hours and rode almost every ride they wanted to go on at least once.  We all rode the ferris wheel except Kimberly and the grandparents.  Next year Sheila will probably be big enough to start riding the bigger rides.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

My kids love the fair, but its been a few years. Timmy's face looks like it is getting longer and thinner, he's losing that little boy look, getting into the bigger boy look!