Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kimberly's First Day at the Beach

Finally made it out to the beach for the first time this year a couple of Saturdays ago.  Kimberly loved it.  I sewed two beach towels together to make a blanket and that is where I put Kimberly and for some odd reason Timmy didn't want to play in the sand for the first hour so he sat there too.
It was too cold to go in the water but they insisted on blowing up their tubes anyway.  Although Sheila did seem interested in going in.  I plan to get her swimming lessons (and hopefully Timmy too) this summer when we get back from vacation.

Daddy helped Sheila build a sand castle. It was the perfect weather for the beach.  Ray flew his kite for a little bit but the kid's weren't too interested in that. It was warm but not too hot and a nice breeze.  A lot of people were out on the beach that day but we were on the base's beach and so it's never crowded even when there is a lot of people.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

so fun! Kimberly is adorable and because I am so slow, I am sure she has outgrown the outfit I bought. :( I'll find something and get it mailed! :)

Nice to see a photo of you as well!!