Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill ins

I hadn't done one of these in a long time but thought I would get a go today.

1. Where is my motivation?
2. If wishes were horses I'd probably wouldn't have any.
3. I'd like to see the world.
4. When I was a teen, I thought being a mother would be easy if I could reason with my kids.  News flash: kids don't reason.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "Do you want to walk?  I'll pull this car over and you can walk if you don't stop fighting."
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my husband. He's at a five week school (comes home for the weekends) and it's driving me crazy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my husband, tomorrow my plans include taking a long nap, attending some baptisms, and going to a combined ward luau and Sunday, I want to go to church and get another nap!

No comments: