Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me Birthday

Other than dinner at Applebees, my birthday was a grand affair.  Okay, it was a small peaceful time with just my husband and kids but still very nice.


Ray got me this beautiful cake.  It was huge but very nice.  It had the pictures of the kids on it.


After we ate cake Kimberly had to be fed so I opened my presents while I fed her.  I got what I thought I was getting.  And Ray actually got pictures of me on my birthday.  At least I will have scrapbook page of my birthday this year.

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

cute cake, and yay for pics! Are the bangs new?

Unknown said...

They are just a little shorter and thicker than usual. I made them thicker last summer and since I have had Kimberly they are more curly so I have to keep them shorter or they are a mess.