Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sheila's party

Sheila's Christmas party was on the 17th. Timmy was invited to attend. We brought Christmas cookies that we ended up buying since I ran out of time in making them.

After the snacks they picked numbers to pick out their gifts. They exchanged books. Sheila picked number 5 and Timmy picked number 6 out of 7.

There was only three books left when Sheila picked and she picked the one Timmy brought.

And Timmy picked the one Sheila brought. Kind of funny we went home with the same books I bought. Good thing I bought books I thought my kids might like.

Then Sheila's teachers handed out their gifts to the kids. They had gotten Timmy a book and two little cars.
Sheila got a Cinderella barbie, which I guess I didn't get a picture of and a bag full of goodies. Both kids had lots of fun. I also learned that Sheila's teacher is expecting her first baby in April, a boy. Her teachers got me a nice gift when I had Kimberly. I am making her teacher a simple afghan (so I can have it done in time.) Sheila learned the news yesterday and came home all excited about it.

No comments: