Monday, January 4, 2010

Animal Kingdom Parade




The kids really wanted to see the parade. It was our last day so we decided to stay to see it. Unfortunately when we got over to it there was a huge crowd and just like the Magic Kingdom parade in February the adults swarmed infront of the little children. Ray saw a wall and decided to stand on the wall and hold both Timmy and Sheila up. The wall was about 10 feet long had some dirt behind it before the trees and brush and then it was about 3 feet high. He planned to stand right next to a pole. There was just a few people on the wall. As he stepped up on it the few people sitting there rudely told him they were saving it. (Don't know if the rest of their party showed up.)

We thought about leaving but Sheila really wanted to see the parade. Finally I had to take things into hand. I took Sheila and Timmy by the hand and just made my way up front. I asked people if they could go in front so they can see and the people let me go too so I could be with them so I got some good pictures. I am glad we were near some nice people. The kids got much better views than if we had stood on that wall. I am glad we got to see it even if the sun was in the worst spot trying to get pictures.

No comments: