Friday, January 15, 2010

Gee, look who's Three

We just had family over for Timmy's birthday since it was the day after Christmas.  He had a lot of fun opening his gifts and he was so funny about it.  He would open one and then put it on the couch behind him and then open another one.  He got Thomas the Train stuff mostly (and some cars) but I think Sheila was more excited about the train.  They fought over the train so much we got her an engine too so now we have three engines going around the tracks at once.





I made the cake.  It is my own design and I think it turned out good since decorating cakes is not one of my talents.



I found that I really like food coloring paste.  I never used it before but it is so much better than adding a whole bottle of food coloring to the frosting and still only getting gray.  The race track was actually black as you can see by the kids tongues.




Ew, what a mess.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Oh what a fun mess! Love the frosting choices!!! :)