Monday, June 1, 2009

Four Grandchildren in 13 Months

My parents will welcome 4 grandchildren into their lives within a 13 (or maybe 14) month period. The first was born December of 2008. My second youngest brother and his wife had their third child, first son. Then in April of this year my oldest brother and wife had their first child, a son, together. (She has two older children from her first marriage.) I will be next having my third in October. My youngest brother called me a few days ago and they will be having their second child in either January or February 2010. When we make it home for a family reunion it will be fun for our kids. Sheila and Timmy both have cousins of the same gender close to their age on my side of the family too.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Yay for a family full of babies. We will have had 3 babies, all boys, within this year on my side of the family and three babies; one boy-ours, one girl, and one little unknown on Mark's side all this year.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Babies everywhere! Congrats to Jeremy on number two!