Friday, May 29, 2009

Ultrasound

My last two babies like to hide in the womb. We hardly got any good pictures of Timmy because he was always tucked behind the placenta. This baby was doing the same thing yesterday. He/she is in the breach position and has it head implanted behind the placenta. The technician gave me a CD of the pictures and these are the best two.
This is the best 3D.


Here is the baby yawning. Once in awhile she/he would turn towards us. You can see how snug she/he is to the placenta. The technician didn't even look to see the gender, she may not have been able to see anyway. So it definitely will be a surprise.

3 comments:

Cher said...

FUN FUN FUN! I go in Tues and I cant wait to find out what we are having. You are a strong one...crazy...but strong willpower!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I'm glad you have one of each gender so this baby can be a surprise. At least your baby is nice and snuggly. So fun to see pictures.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Yay for a surprise, that is my eventual plan as well. Cute baby!