Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag Your It

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

This is my first time being tagged.

Three Joys:

1. My children

2. My husband

3. The Gospel


Three Fears

1. Spiders

2. Falling

3. Failure


Three Goals

1. Publish a Novel
2. Visit the Holy Land

3. Be a better mother


Three Obsessions/Collections

1. Die cutting machines and dies

2. Fantasy Books

3. Crocheting


Three Random Surprising Facts

1. I hate using the telephone. I am terrible at calling people. I worked at a call center for 3 weeks and two of those weeks were during my two week notice. I had to give surveys and I did horrible. The only ones I did well at was when I had to call old farmers about pest control products. Those old men like to talk.

2. I have thought about this all night and really can't think of any random surprising facts. I am pretty much an open book and don't keep many secrets.

3. I am a distant cousin of Thomas S. Monson. It's like 2nd cousin 3 times removed or something like that.


Five people (sorry only three) to tag

1. Tiffany

2. Cher

3. Holly

No comments: